If you have never been in a relationship, struggle with deciding on the best approach to meeting someone or are just getting back into dating after a few years, I can help.
I work with people on their relationships, including how to meet people across a wide range of clients with proven success. Call me on +20 8123 7590 or email me on email@example.com to find out how I can help…
The therapy can include;
- Identifying unhelpful behaviour
- Clarifying what you’d like for yourself
- Looking at your dating options
- Working on how you’d like to present yourself
- Improving your dating experience
- Practical and achievable tips and steps to follow
What to expect…
- We will have a quick, free chat on the phone to establish what you would like to work on and the outcomes
- We will decide how many sessions you want, over a time period that works for you
- We’ll book in the first session at a central London location ( I have a base in Crouch End, but can meet near to your work or home)
- We will then work towards the agreed objectives, with the focus on helping you with your dating and relationship
My date and relationship coaching experience…
In addition to my own therapeutic work since my early 20s, I worked for London’s longest running matchmakers, Drawing Down the Moon, from 2014 to 2017. Over this time I worked with hundreds of men and women looking to find a long lasting, committed relationship and ranging in age from 20 to mid 70s. In my role as senior dating coach and consultant, the main body of my work was to listen, support and coach clients to finding and then maintaining a relationship. In addition to matchmaking, I help clients with advice about appearance, online and app dating and feedback about their ongoing dating experiences.
I have helped many clients with successful relationships and navigating their dating experience.
Finalist – “Best Date Coach 2017” at the International iDate Dating Awards in Miami